We require a deposit from guests who have booked Colour Services or, but not limited to, any services that require more then 2 hours slot booked per customer.
This could be done online at the time of booking | Over the phone 01183271780 | In person, visiting the Salon in Tilehurst, Reading.
When booking online you will be required to pay a deposit for your services. This deposit will be used as payment towards your service and is fully refundable should you cancel within 24 hours before your appointment.
If you fail to show up for your appointment unfortunately you will loose your deposit and will be charged in accordance with our cancellation policy
Payments and Refunds Policy
- When the customer booking His/Her Appointment online the full amount specified by the services customer has chosen will be deducted from the Credit/Debit Card after the booking has been confirmed, not on the day of your appointment.
- If for any reason you can not make your appointment or failed to turn up without prior notice (24 hours before appointment) all paid funds are non refundable and will remain with the business.
- The company reserves the rights to reschedule appointments if needed for the business. The company may change your service provider if said stylist is not available without prior notice to the customer.
- We deliver best service and all our stylist are fully qualified to perform certain tasks.
- If the customer refuses the appointment for any reason without 24 hour notice- deposits are non-refundable and the appointment will be treated as no-show.
- If the customer chooses to cancel or Re-schedule His/Her appointment with proper notice in advance (24 hours before appointment) full refund will be due for the amount the customer has paid at the time of booking.
- In our policy we do not book or cancel any appointment over email, text messages or social media messages.
- Typically refunds take 5-10 working days to show up on your bank statement depending on the bank.
- We also can keep the payment in our records if the customer would like to Re-schedule rather then cancel His/Her Appointments for future bookings. This is Optional at customers descretion.
For any assistance or further information please contact us Directly on 01183271780 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Voucher Refunds
- All Vouchers are valid until the expiry date specified and cannot be redeemed or replaced after this date.
- The 5th Element Salon is not responsible for lost / stolen vouchers, and is not responsible for replacing a voucher that has been lost / stolen.
- All purchased vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers are not valid with any other offer and / or special at The 5th Element Salon. Voucher must be used by one person in one visit.
- We offer an SMS reminder service which is sent to you 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- In the Sms/Text we ask you to call us immediately if unable to Attend your appointment for any reason. in order to comply with our cancelation policy.
- These reminders are not monitored and generated automaticaly by our booking system.
- Please do not reply to them.
- We offer email reminders too. These get sent a week prior to your appointment. There is no need to reply to these emails.
- The 5th Element reserves the right to cancel any unconfirmed appointments. Marked ‘No show’ will be required to pay 100% deposits and may be refused all future appointments.
- It is customers responsibility to find Car Parking when coming for your appointments.
- We Advise you to park at the Co-Op car park opposite our salon.
- Please make sure you have enough time paid for your parking.
- Do not Park in Residential area behind the Salon as you WILL GET A FINE (£60)
- Make sure you arrive on time or just before your appointment as we do have customers booked after yourself.
- You must arrive on time to ensure you receive the full service you have booked in for.
- If you are running late, please let us know – we will do everything we can to accommodate you, however, please keep in mind that we may have to reschedule your appointment, or may not have time to complete the whole service, in which case you will need to make another booking.
Our cancellation policy is strictly 24hrs for all guests.
- If we don’t receive 24hrs notice to cancel your appointment then unfortunately, your deposit is non-refundable.
Please be advised
We do not book nor cancel any appointments over email, text or social media private messages. Any changes to customer bookings can ONLY be amended by telephone or via customer private account (online bookings system) 01183271780
- All returning guests who fail to turn up for an appointment will be charged 100% and may be refused for the future bookings.
We completely understand that things can happen at the last minute and can assure you that we will be sympathetic in certain circumstances.
Your right to complain
Here at The 5th Element we aim to get your experience correct on the first visit and leave a lasting impression.
However, every so often someone comes away feeling unhappy.
Perhaps you had to wait for ages, only to find out that there is very little we can do for you. Perhaps you felt that you were not treated with respect or courtesy. Perhaps there were errors with your services.
- Making A Formal Complaint.
There are several ways to make a complaint. You can speak to the salon directly on the day of the service or shortly thereafter. Also you can send an email to one of our customer service advisor at email@example.com or give us a call on 0118 327 1780.
- Our policy here at The 5th Element Salon is to rectify any issues with services within 1 week of the original appointment. However where we are unable to do this we will advise accordingly. All Retail & Electrical items are non-refundable.
Any complains after 1 week of service or if cutomer has declined to come in into the salon for our staff to identify mistakes will be dismissed.
Complaints regarding services provided by The 5th Element Salon after customer has been at another hair salon, or another Haidresser/Stylist will be dismissed.
We hope that you understand and appreciate our salon policies and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The 5th Element Team
If you still have any Questions, call us so we could help you to resolve any issues
0118 327 1780