We have the answers to some of your most commonly asked questions. If there is anything we are missing on this page that you would like to see, then please do get in touch using our Contact page and we will endeavour to help.
PURCHASING PRODUCTS AT The 5th Element Shop
How long will my order take to arrive?
- If you place your order before 2pm and we have the product in stock, it will usually be processed the next day. We use Royal Mail Standard Delivery Service for all of our standard deliveries, so once it’s in their hands it usually takes 2-5 days (although sometimes it can take a longer and will be affected by any Royal Mail strikes or disputes).
- If you select the ‘Next Day Delivery’ option, your order will be delivered via the Interlink Express courier service. This ensures your order will reach you on the next working day if you place your order by 2pm. If you place your order by 2pm on a Friday, your order will reach you the following Monday, excluding Bank Holidays. If the order is placed after 2pm on a Friday your order will reach you the following Tuesday.
Can you guarantee my order will arrive by a certain date?
- As we use the Royal Mail Standard Delivery service for standard orders, we cannot guarantee any order delivery times. Please refer to our Delivery Policy for full details.
- If you select Next Working Day delivery via courier this will ensure your order reaches you the next working day. Once the parcels are processed ShopRush will be able to give you a one hour delivery slot on the day it is due.
- ShopRush makes every effort to process orders on the same day or the following day if placed after 2pm to ensure your items are despatched as quickly as possible.
I’ve placed an order but have not received my Order Confirmation email?
- Please check your Junk Mail folder, as emails sometimes get automatically filtered. To avoid this in the future, please add us to your Address Book.
- If your order was successfully processed by our online payment partners, you will be diverted to the Order Completion page of the site after checkout. Your unique order number will be on this page. If you did not get to this page, then it is likely there was an issue with your payment and your order may not have reached us.
- If you are confident your order was successfully processed and you have not received an Order Confirmation email within 24 hours, please feel free to contact us and we can help to track your order for you. Please quote your 16 digit order number in all correspondence if you have it.
I’ve placed an order but would like to change it to something else
- As long as your order has not yet been processed, you can amend the details of the order by contacting us through this website. Please quote your 16 digit order number when doing so.
I am having problems placing an order
- Please add your country in your address if an error message in the Delivery Methods page prevents you from checking out.
- Our Checkout system proudly complies with the PCI Security Standards Council’s guidelines for online payments. Please ensure that the card details you supply are accepted by Sage Pay and are entered accurately and as displayed on your Credit/Debit Card.
- We do have anti-fraud measures that will automatically fail any credit card tried three times in a 15-minute period. If your card has failed please try the following:
- Check that we accept the card you are trying
- Make sure that there are no spaces in the credit card number
- Check that you have entered the correct expiry date of the card (you do not need to enter a start date or issue number if your card does not have one)
- Ensure that you have entered the 3-digit Card Security Code from the back of your card or the 4-digit code from the front of the card if you are using Amex
- Try another card
If you are still experiencing problems making an order, then please contact us with your order details.
What happens if I haven’t received my order?
- Your order might have been delayed in the postal system. Royal Mail will not deem a parcel lost until it has been in the postal system (national or international) for a period of 15 working days. It is very rare for a parcel to take this length of time to arrive but we are unable to dispatch a replacement until this period of time has elapsed.
- You may wish to check the status of your order. This can be done by checking in the My Orders section of My Account on the website.
- If your order still has not been delivered after 15 working days, please contact us and we can arrange for a replacement to be dispatched to you.
I have received a damaged or faulty item
- Unfortunately some parcels do receive rough treatment in transit. Please contact us and we will arrange for a replacement to be dispatched to you as long as you contact us within 10 days of placing your order.
- Unfortunately items can be faulty on occasion. Please contact us and we will arrange for a replacement to be dispatched to you as long as you contact us within 10 days of placing your order.
I have received an incorrect item
- Sometimes we make mistakes. If you have received an incorrect item, please contact us as soon as you receive your order.
I want to return an item
- If you want to return an item, please contact us or send your order directly back to our warehouse using the returns address on your order invoice. Please see our Returns Policy for more details.
I cannot apply a voucher code to my order
- If you are experiencing problems when trying to apply a voucher code box in the Basket page prior to checkout, please contact us before placing your order as we cannot apply voucher codes after an order has been placed. Please check the following before contacting us:
- No spaces in the voucher code
- Voucher code entered in uppercase letters
- Expiry date of voucher code
- Selected products relating to voucher code in your basket
- Only one voucher code to be used per order
- You have reached the minimum spend requirement if applicable
- Please check the individual terms and conditions of each voucher code
Can I change the details of my order?
- You can change your order details as long as the order has not been processed. This may change delivery times depending on whether the item is in stock. Please contact us to check the status of your order.
What if I don’t have a credit or debit card to use as my payment method?
- The 5th Element Shop cannot accept orders via telephone, fax, cheque or postal order as these methods do not comply with the safety regulations we maintain for your protection.
- However, you could use Apple Pay at the checkout if you have this feature available in your Phone.