STANDARD DELIVERY METHODS
The 5th Element Shop ships internationally, as well as to the UK and Ireland. Simply select the country you wish to ship during the checkout process and the courier fee will be calculated automatically for you. Services include:
- Standard UK Delivery: £3.40
Free on orders over £30
Royal Mail Standard Delivery service: 2 – 5 working days
- Next Day UK Delivery: £4.99
Free on orders over £30
Parcel Force Tracked Courier service: next working day
- Standard EU Delivery: £6.99
Royal Mail Standard Delivery service: 2 – 10 working days
- Standard International Delivery: £9.99
Royal Mail International Delivery Network: 5 – 21 working days
Currently Standard Orders are dispatched via Royal Mail Standard Delivery which usually takes between 2-5 working days after your order is processed; however this may take longer subject to demand i.e. the Festive Season is an exceptionally busy period for Royal Mail, and greater demand is expected on their delivery service across the UK and Internationally.
- Items posted using this Royal Mail service cannot be tracked.
- According to Royal Mail, orders are not deemed to be missing until 15 working days from the date of dispatch, for UK postal addresses; ensuring delays have not occurred in their delivery of your parcel.
- Non-UK parcels are not deemed to be missing until 21 working days from the date of dispatch, for international shipments.
- A working day is deemed Monday to Friday.
Courier Deliveries are presently dispatched via Parcel Force, offering a next working day service.
- Items sent via Courier (such as ghd Stylers, any order where courier delivery has been specifically requested or any other order at Rush’s discretion) will require a signature upon receipt
- This service therefore, may take longer than standard parcels for the owner to receive their parcel, if there is no one to sign for the item at the time of delivery.
- It is therefore at the customer’s discretion to ensure that someone is available to sign for the parcel during office hours, or to provide an alternative delivery address where a signature can be obtained.
- It is therefore at the customer’s discretion to obtain the parcel following dispatch if they have entrusted another person to sign for the parcel.
- “Office hours” are deemed to be: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- Please note we require your phone number to inform you when parcel is dispatched.
- Orders placed after 2pm or at the weekend/on a Bank Holiday may not be processed until the next working day.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed and are benchmarks according to the courier and mail suppliers in order for the customer to make a judgement as to which service may be most appropriate to them.
- Rush Shop will not be liable for any loss caused to you due to late or non-delivery.
Next Day Delivery
- Orders placed Monday – Thursday before 3pm will be delivered next day.
- Orders placed on Friday before 2pm will be delivered Monday (excluding Bank holiday)
- Orders made on Friday after 2pm will be dispatched Monday (excluding bank holidays) and will be delivered on Tuesday.
For details of your local Royal Mail Sorting Office or for more information on Royal Mail services, please visit www.royalmail.com or call them directly on 08457 740 740.