What to Expectwhen we are re-opening
To us Beauty and Hair is a part of Health and Well Being industry, therefore we have always took extra precautions when operating at the salon.
However, due to Covid-19 pandemic we have extended our policies and practises to keep our Staff and Clientele safe and stop the spread of the virus.
The things you might expect when you coming for your appointment or entering the salon.
Greetings / Entering the Salon
You will be asked to sanitise your hands right at the front door before you enter the reception area. Its is mandatory to wear a mask as per government guidelines.
The Visors would have to be taken off as the will restrict the Stylists to perform their duties.
Please do not rush to speak to a Stylist right at their working station, stay at the reception, member of Staff will attend shortly.
We have always run the salon on pre-bookings, which means only a limited amount of people at the salon at any given time. However, we are asking all our customers not bring your +1s (family members) to your appointment. Unfortunately we would have to reschedule or cancel your appointment if that’s the case. This is to keep other people safe and to stop spreading the virus.
Cleaning / Sanitising
Here at The 5th Element Salon we have always followed a very strict cleaning policies and procedures before the Pandemic.
However, we would like to re-assure all our clients that we implemented extra measures.
1. Cleaning tools after every client with sanitiser.
2. Cleaning washing basins and client chair, working stations.
3. All Tools are being sanitised over night with certified UV sanitising machine.
4. Hands are being wash frequently, before and after every client.
5. We have hired a team of professionals to spray the whole salon with Sanitiser solutions to prevent the spread of a virus.
6. Our Air Conditioning system has undergone a complete servicing with specifically designed solution to clean any bacteria or virus. This has been sprayed through out the system and the salon.
7. All hair driers have been sanitised and cleaned in and out.
8. We have N95 certified masks and Visors available at the Salon.
9. Our Staff undergone extra health and safety training.
In our Salon we do not have big queues and many walk – in appointments.
We have increased the space between working stations up to 1 meter apart as we have been advised by the government.
Our washing basins have been moved and spread apart to created a more safe and comfortable experience.
Appointment times have been extended to accommodate cleaning procedures in between clients.
Reception / Payments
We understand that the cash is one the biggest ways for any bacteria and viruses to spread.
By always staying up date with technology we are offering multiple ways of Payments to our clients:
Online Payments which are safe and secure so you don’t have to touch your card at the salon.
Contactless payments have been increased to £45
Apple Pay / Android Pay – you can use your phone to make payments with out even touching our card machine. Even better it has been increase to £10,000
We are proud of the cleanliness of our Salon at all time, but even is this area we are pushing further by Providing extra training by official BARBICIDE® COVID-19 Certification Course
The BARBICIDE®️ Certification Program.
In house training always provided and is on-going